CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

What A Great Christmas

What a busy, but fun Christmas. The kids had a wonderful time opening all of their Santa gifts. We got to visit with all of the family members on Barry's side and the kids had fun playing together. Jaxson and Reid are really good buddies and get along great for the most part. There was a mess left with all the gifts, but time will fix that. Hope everyone had a fun and wonderful Christmas like we did.




































1 comments:

April and Jeff said...

So what did Santa bring the kiddos? Looks like fun! Yeah, we had 1 with Jeff's grandpa, One at our sister in laws, Christmas morning with my mil coming over for breakfast and present opening, Christmas evening at my grandmas, tomorrow, Jeff's brother, girlfriend,daughter and mom come over to our house, Sunday at my brothers, then to top it off early January with Jeff's mom's side of the family which is HUGE! Phew! So yup...lots of celebrations! I am still waiting for Chel to call! She texted me about calling me, but now my cell phone is at my mom's. I have to go over there to pick it up tomorrow. Hope you guys are enjoying your time together on break. HUGS!!! Are you feeling better?