CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Quick Month

Man it seems like yesterday was just Halloween. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It started with the Varner get together and then my parents came up. Friday my mom and I went to Walmart and got all my shopping done and was home by 8 am. I can say I am all done!!!! That evening Chelly, Rylee, Jared, Jimmy, and Gretchen came up!! We had a great dinner and turned in early to get ready for the MU game Saturday. Man was that cold, but a pretty good time except they had to lose. They all headed out and we ended the weekend resting and enjoying one another.
Another month has also went by for little Mal-MAl. I can not believe she is 20 months old. She is such a big girl. She does more and more everyday. Her new favorite thing to do is sing. She sings E-I-E-I-O and her Abc's until the letter g. She has started watching more tv and her and Reid are such good buddies. They have a wonderful love hate relationship. Only 24 more days until Christmas!!! I am so excited and am looking forward to Santa's arrival. They kids will have so much fun openning all of their surprises.










1 comments:

April and Jeff said...

Wow, do I actually see Mallie keeping a bow in her hair?! Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving. Only a few more presents to buy for our list of people. Was Walmart a mad house Friday morning? The car seats are still in the van that is at the shop after it's 8th day being in there. (Ihave a toyota highlander which is a large suv and it's soo nice..rental of course)We are supposed to cut the straps and throw them away, but we might keep them for Jeff's car in case of an emergency and they have to be in his car. We don't have any for his car. He has to take clients around so, he needs the space at any given time. Miss you guys!