CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Dauphin Island

We had a wonderful trip this past week. The kids loved the beach. Reid's favorite part was the dolphin watch. He got to play with fish and touch a sting ray. He had a ball. Mal Mal's favorite part was the sand if you can not tell from the pictures. We also got to celebrate Rylee's b-day. I was very glad I got to be a part of that. It was nice to spend time with the family and get away from everyday duties. Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I know there are way too many.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Missed seeing you over the fourth.

April and Jeff said...

Yes Mallie definately looked like she was loving the sand. You are right, we should get the girls together. Seriously, lets get together in the next couple weeks. We could meet in the middle and spend the day together. I know my two would love to play! If you are up for it let me know and I'll start researching some spots!
April

Gretchen said...

OMG - your pics are so great. As if I could be any MORE jealous that we didn't get to go. The kids look so happy (and grownups too). I'm glad you guys had fun. Miss you all!